The Transportation Security Administration Security Screening is located off to the right after entering the Main Entrance and just past the restrooms.
TSA & Travel
Will I make it through security? What can I bring? What is the liquids rule?
- View the TSA site
- Security Screening TSA Traveler Info
- List of Prohibited Items Upgrade Points RE TSA
- How to Easily Get Through Security
Get Through TSA Faster - learn more tips here
Interested in TSA Precheck? St. Cloud does have a TSA PreCheck lane.
The enrollment and screening for TSA PreCheck is not done at the St. Cloud Regional Airport, nor is there a current St. Cloud location available.
Fridley, MN, 48.4 mi
7980 University Service Rd NE
Bloomington, MN, 60.7 mi
5705 W Old Shakopee Rd
Saint Paul, MN, 61.3 mi
MSP Airport Post Security Terminal 1 Concourse C (C21)
Bloomington, MN, 61.6 mi
7851 Metro Pkwy
Mankato, MN, 93.0 mi
1613 N Riverfront Dr
or take it a step further....learn more about Clear Me
Have your documentation ready
Travelers over 18 must produce a valid photo ID like a driver’s license (as of May 3, 2023, it must be REAL ID-compliant) U.S. passport, passport card, permanent resident card or Trusted Traveler Program card before entering the security checkpoint.
Due to the pandemic, driver’s licenses that expired after March 1, 2020, are considered acceptable forms of photo ID for up to one year beyond expiration in case you were unable to renew it because of DMV closures. Depending on the airport, you may also need to scan your boarding pass via print-out or QR code, then show it to the TSA officer, so keep that handy.
What is REAL ID?
- Dress smartly and be familiar with rules set by TSA regarding your packed items.
- Arrive Early - Please allow plenty of time to get through security, especially during peak times. Ticket counters close 45 minutes prior to departure. Congested parking and wait times can be longer during MN's busy travel season. We recommend that you arrive 1-1/2 to 2 hours before your flight to comfortably check-in, check your baggage, and pass through the Security Check Point.
- Have your photo identification and boarding pass available. We do not have computer kiosks available at the airport to check in nor print boarding passes. These will need to be printed beforehand or available on your mobile device.
- In the United States, you may bring one carry-on bag and one personal item in the passenger area of the plane. Discount airlines may have stricter rules.