The Transportation Security Administration Security Screening is located off to the right after entering the Main Entrance and just past the restrooms.
TSA & Travel
Will I make it through security? What can I bring? What is the liquids rule?
- View the TSA site
- Security Screening TSA Traveler Info
- List of Prohibited Items
- How to Easily Get Through Security
Interested in TSA Precheck?
Start the TSA Precheck Process in St. Cloud!
Eventually your eyes and fingertips will get you through security even faster with this new option (not yet at Saint Cloud).
Learn more at Clear Me
When is the deadline? What are the requirements? What do I need for my child?
Flying with a REAL ID
What is REAL ID?
- Dress smartly and be familiar with rules set by TSA regarding your packed items.
- Arrive Early - Please allow plenty of time to get through security, especially during peak times. Ticket counters close 45 minutes prior to departure. Congested parking and wait times can be longer during MN's busy travel season. We recommend that you arrive 1-1/2 to 2 hours before your flight to comfortably check-in, check your baggage, and pass through the Security Check Point.
- Have your photo identification and boarding pass available. We do not have computer kiosks available at the airport to check in nor print boarding passes. These will need to be printed beforehand or available on your mobile device.
- In the United States, you may bring one carry-on bag and one personal item in the passenger area of the plane. Discount airlines may have stricter rules.