Do I have the proper ID? What's the deadline?

After January 22, 2018, you will need a GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID.  Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport security checkpoint in order to travel.  The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18, especially when considering "lap child" status.

Show All Answers

1. How early should we arrive before our flight leaves?
2. Where can you go using St. Cloud Regional Airport?
3. Do I have the proper ID? What's the deadline?
4. How do I contact a city/county department?
5. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions (FAQs)?